top of page
If you don't already have a patient portal set-up. Please contact the clinic office at 414-545-4430.
Successful Sensory and Social Strategies for Tweens!
Do you have a pre-adolescent that struggles to regulate themselves physically and emotionally? Does he or she struggle with
confidence around their same-aged peers? This group is for them! We create an environment to explore, adapt and hone in on the skills needed to build success! Join us at Integrative Psyche.
Goal: To increase self-awareness and build skills to support healthy responses and relationships
Objectives: A group for pre-adolescents to build skills for success!
1. Identify strengths and areas of growth
2. Learn about how your brain works under stress
3. Be able to independently identify “How is My Engine Running?”
4. Practice tools to regulate self based on the above identification (energizing or calming)
5. Explore your environment while also practicing social skills
6. Practice social skills and sensory-based coping strategies, mindfulness, and other
Preregistration is Required: contact Integrative Psyche at 414-545-4430 or
by email: email@example.com.
bottom of page