Support Group for Caregivers of Children with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities,
and Sensory Issues
Being a caregiver can be trying at times! Join Integrative Psyche for a supportive and psycho-educational
group focusing on proactive strategies for caretakers.
Goal: To increase caregiver confidence through skill building and knowledge
Objectives: A group for caregivers of children who have difficulty with attention, hyperactivity,
social skills, behavior, learning, and emotion-regulation.
1. Recognize potential signs of underlying processing deficits that may lead to dysregulation
2. Understand functional deficits that may be contributing to problem areas
3. Learn strategies to help children improve self-control, social success, and emotionregulation
4. Identify problem solving strategies to reduce frequency and duration of tantrums
5. Learn brain training exercises to facilitate self-control
Preregistration is Required: contact Integrative Psyche at 414-545-4430 or
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Many insurance companies cover group therapy!