CONFIDENCE TO THRIVE
Confidence to Thrive
Do you have a teen that is dealing with negative self-talk, feelings of depressed or anxious mood,
and struggles to make healthy choices for themselves? This group is for them! Join us at Integrative Psyche!
Identify strengths, self-compassion, and supportive relationships for healthier living.
Goal: To broaden self-awareness and self-compassion and to develop
advocacy skills through healthier communication styles.
Objectives: Together we thrive! A group for teen girls to build skills for confidence
1. Recognize personal strengths and areas of growth
2. Practice insight and self-awareness to increase positive emotions
3. Learn healthy coping skills to build self-compassion
4. Identify healthy ways to respond to change and life difficulties
5. Practice positive self-talk and skills in “letting go”
6. Encourage healthy communication styles to promote more
Preregistration is Required: contact Integrative Psyche at 414-545-4430 or
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Many insurance companies cover group therapy!