HEALTHY CONNECTIONS: LGBTQ
Healthy Connections for LGBTQ Teens
Are you a teen who wonders if your feelings about yourself are normal? In this group, you will find helpful information as you discover more about yourself, your friends, and your place in the world. There also is information
that may help your family and friends understand you better.
Start Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Runs Wednesdays: 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM
Length: 6 weeks (runs through April 17th)
Ages: 14 – 17 years old
Group Size: 6 – 8 (requires a minimum of 5
participants to run the group)
Goal: To broaden support and foster healthy connections for LGBTQ teens
Objectives: A group for teens to build successful social skills!
1. Increase self-awareness and sense of support in each group
2. Identify areas of strength and areas of growth
3. To practice self-compassion and co-regulation strategies with the
group and supportive person
4. Develop positive relationships within a safe setting
5. Explore the impact of LGBTQ community supports
Preregistration is Required: contact Integrative Psyche at 414-545-4430 or
by email: email@example.com. Many insurance companies cover group therapy!