Successful Sensory and Social Strategies for Tweens!
Do you have a pre-adolescent that struggles to regulate themselves physically and emotionally? Does he or she struggle with
confidence around their same-aged peers? This group is for them! We create an environment to explore, adapt and hone in on the skills needed to build success! Join us at Integrative Psyche.
Hang Out With Us!
Wednesdays: 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
Starts: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018
Length: 6 weeks (runs through July 25th)
No session on July 4th
Ages: 8 – 11 years old
Gender: Mixed group
Group Size: 6 –8
Goal: To increase self-awareness and build skills to support healthy responses and relationships
Objectives: A group for pre-adolescents to build skills for success!
1. Identify strengths and areas of growth
2. Learn about how your brain works under stress
3. Be able to independently identify “How is My Engine Running?”
4. Practice tools to regulate self based on the above identification (energizing or calming)
5. Explore your environment while also practicing social skills
6. Practice social skills and sensory-based coping strategies, mindfulness, and other
Preregistration is Required: contact Integrative Psyche at 414-545-4430 or
by email: email@example.com. Many insurance companies cover group therapy!